Monday, September 10, 2007

Billie's Bush Bash.

Here are some photos of my ride along the coast from Wando to Yeosu. I took two days to ride across to Yeosu and only 2 hours to ride back. That's how windy the coast of South Korea is!




This is Billie after she went through some mud and a bit of a crash. Poor old girl really had her "on-OFF-road" ability tested on this trip.





My boots and pants got a bit muddy too.





Billie in walkabout mode.




This was a path about 2km's long which lead across some mudflats to an island. I'm not sure, but I'd say the tide often rises above this path.




A beautiful little village with a small port.




Here's a back street of one of the villages I passed through.




A random little beach along the coast.




Billie finally getting a rest at my camp site.




My camp for the night.




The beach where I camped.




One of the strangest tourist attractions I've ever seen.


It was a very fun trip, but I think next time I might try to go when it's a bit cooler. Riding in full padded gear in 35+ degree heat isn't always the most comfortable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome boat. I want one!

Brent said...

Awesome!
Good to see you are still getting out for some quality camping adventures!